quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012

Bedroom Hymns




This is as good a place to fall as anyWe build our alter hereMake me your mariaI'm already on my kneesYou had jesus on your breathAnd I caught him in mineSweating our confessionsThe undone and the divineThis is his bodyThis is his blood
Such selfish prayersAnd I can't get enoughOh, whoa, whoa, yeahI can't get enoughSpilled milk tearsI did this for youSpilling over the idol
The black and the blueSweetest submissionDrinking it inThe wine, the women, the bedroom hymns'cause this is his bodyThis is his loveSuch selfish prayers and I can't get enough
Whoa, whoa, yeahI can't get enoughI'm not looking for absolutionBecause I found myself an old solutionI'm not here looking for absolutionBecause I found myself an old solutionThis is his bodyThis is his loveSuch selfish prayers, I can't get enough
This is his bodyOh, this is his loveSuch selfish prayers, I can't get enoughI can't get enoughWhoa, yeah, whoa.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário