quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012

Bird Song




Well I didn't tell anyone butA bird flew by, and saw what I'd doneIt set up a nest outsideAnd he sang about what I'd become
He sang so loudHe sang so clearI was afraid all the neighbours would hearSo I invited him in, just to reason with himI promised I wouldn't do it again...
But he sang louder and louder inside the houseAnd now I couldn't get him outSo I trapped him under a cardboard boxAnd stood on it to make him stop
I picked up the bird and above the dim I said"That's the last song you'll ever sing"Held him down, broke his neckTaught him a lesson he wouldn't forget
But in my dreams began to creepThat old familiar tweet tweet tweet
I opened my mouth to scream and shoutI waved my arms and flapped aboutBut I couldn't scream and I couldn't shoutCouldn't scream and I couldn't shout
I opened my mouth to scream and shoutI waved my arms and flapped aboutBut I couldn't scream, I couldn't shoutThe song was coming from my mouth
From my mouthFrom my mouthFrom my mouth
http://www.vagalume.com.br/florence-and-the-machine/bird-song-traducao.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário